Introducing the Olimp Stack, one of our exclusive December Offers
What's in the stack:
1 x Olimp Ashwagandha 600 Sport (60 Capsules)
1 x Olimp Vita-Min Multiple Sport (60 Capsules)
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is commonly known as Indian ginseng, or winter cherry, and it is one of the most important herbs used in Ayurveda (a system of Indian medicine developed in ancient times). In traditional Hindu philosophy, it is treated as a rejuvenating agent, the so-called Rasayana. Ayurveda describes Rasayanas as compounds which counteract the effects of old age and disease.
The ASHWAGANDHA 600 Sport Edition, with KSM-66, has a very broad spectrum of actions:
- it supports the functioning of the nervous system (it improves the memory),
- it supports the functioning of the reproductive system (it boosts sexual functions),
- it supports the functioning of the immunological system (it improves cell immunity),
- it has antioxidating properties, which help protect cells against reactive forms of oxygen
- its ingredients and dosages are identical to those used in clinical trials
- one pack provides up to a month of supplements
- it applies a holistic mechanism in its action on the body of an athlete
Withania somnifera, originally known as an adaptogen, increases the resistance of the body to stress.
KSM-66 is a patented Ashwagandha extract with the highest concentration of active compounds in the world. The manufacturer needed as many as 14 years to develop the extraction process for the purpose of the isolation of such a rich raw material.
Vita-Min Mutliple Sport
Scientific research has proven that the systematic supplementation of an athlete's diet with:
- vitamins and minerals - boosts exercise capability,
- citrus bioflavonoids - eliminates free radicals therefore strengthening the anti-oxidizing effect of vitamin c,
- green tea polyphenols (including EGCG) that have anti-oxidizing properties - have a positive influence on metabolism and fat burning,
- cynarine from artichoke - has a positive influence on liver functions, which allows for the efficient use of building and energetic substances in the food,
- polyphenols and phytosterols from pumpkin and nettles - has a positive influence on the functioning of the hormonal system along with the body's adaptation to physical activity,
- alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) - has a positive influence on liver functions, is important for the absorption of energetic substances into the muscle tissue and for the metabolism which releases useful energy,
- piperine (Bioperine) from black pepper - has a positive influence on absorption, in the digestive system, of all nutritional substances, including active substances contained in the preparation`