Food supplement in the form of a hard capsule containing a superior form of vitamin C, PureWay-C®, which is easily absorbed and bioavailable thanks to fatty acid and citrus bioflavonoids. Enhanced with acerola extract, rich in antioxidants.
Vitamin C is one of the most sought after and widely discussed vitamins due to the many crucial roles it fulfills in the body. These include the normal functioning of the immune system, helping to form collagen which promotes healthy bones, skin and teeth, and helping to reduce fatigue.
To help our bodies to stay as healthy as possible, we need to get the recommended dose of vitamin C each day, which can be done through the foods we eat, especially raw fruits and vegetables. If we are not consuming enough vitamin C rich foods, we can boost our intake with a vitamin C supplement.
Our vitamin C supplement gives you a far superior form of the nutrient, PureWay-C, which is absorbed 233% more easily than other forms, enabling the body to fully utilise the vitamin, enhancing the immune system, and further benefiting healthy neuron activity. This patented, clinically proven variety of vitamin C with bioflavonoids and fatty acids is also retained far more easily than other forms. That is why we use it in our Active-C supplement, together with superfood acerola, an additional, natural source of vitamin C.
Why would someone benefit from Active C, 1000mg vitamin C?
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin andteeth.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological function and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and increases iron absorption.
What is special about capsules Active C, 1000mg vitamin C?
- Exceptional, patented form of vitamin C (PureWay-C) with fatty acids metabolites and bioflavonoids.
- PureWay-C is a clinically proven, superior form of supplementation.
- Enriched with acerola (Malpighia glabra) fruit extract, a significant source of antioxidants.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).